Crocs Classic are relaxing slippers and customizable with Jibbitz ™ charms
I found a great deal and purchased these for less than 10 pounds three years ago. It was spontaneous and I had no high expectations. My intention was wearing them only for beach days but the more I wore them the more I felt so comfortable . I must admit, these Crocs Classic Clog aren’t the best looking shoes on the net, but I have to give credit that these are very relaxing slippers and durable at the same time.
Three years of hard using, I only damaged the plastic near logo.
The color is still bright, the plastic hasn’t loosen and the shape still looks pretty dope. I used these ones more that I expected. I am looking for some sales to repurchase different colors. The one problem is that the measurement chart is a bit different than usual. So you got to be extra careful if you’re planning on buying these online. I accidentally bought one size larger, but I still enjoy my experience 🙂
Crocs Classic Clog Specifications (From Crocs Official Site)
- Incredibly light and fun to wear
- Water-friendly and buoyant; weighs only ounces
- Ventilation ports add breathability and help shed water and debris
- Easy to clean and quick to dry
- Pivoting heel straps for a more secure fit
- Customizable with Jibbitz ™ charms
- Iconic Crocs Comfort™: Lightweight. Flexible. 360-degree comfort.