Most comprehensive International Shoe Size Conversion Chart for United States, European, United Kingdom, Australian, Japan and Korean. Although these shoe sizes are official, notice that many manufacturer uses their own shoe size chart conversion. For this reason there might be small differences between manufacturers shoe size chart. When you are planning to buy a shoe, if possible, go to a real store and try it there. Shoes might be big or small for you. If you don’t have chance to try in a real store, look for reliable shoe size review site of your preferred shoe. Here you can find easy to use and printable uk to us shoe size tables with printable shoe size charts also. Uk shoe size chart especially suitable for UK customers and people planning to go UK.
Shoe Size Tips
- Amazon usually gives a user voting about shoe size for almost every shoes. Shoe owners votes shoe sizes as “Too small”, “Somewhat small”, “Fit as expected”, “Somewhat large”, “Too large”. This is a perfect reference for many shoes in terms of shoe sizing.
- One of your foot might be bigger than the other! This is absolutely normal. In this case, use your bigger foot’s size to chose your shoes. This is much more comfortable.
- Your foot gets bigger as you aged. Especially until 30’s. For this reason measure your feet every year!
- In pregnancy, Women’s shoe sizes gets bigger (usually half or one size). Consider buying at least half size bigger for maximum comfort at pregnancy.
- European shoe size conversion to US is relatively straight forward and well documented. But, some manufacturers tend to use their own shoe conversion cart. Even, some manufacturers use different size charts in different models. That is why, your shoe size in Adidas Superstar might be 42 but it is 43 at Adidas Stan Smith shoes. Once again : If possible try your interested shoes at real store, if not possible, search for a good shoe size review of interested shoe.
Women’s Shoe Size Chart
Men’s Shoe Size Chart
Kid’s Shoe Size Chart